Thread: 2020 Kick off Meeting

Vice President / Webmaster Jthouse92's Avatar

2020 Kick off Meeting

Hey Everyone! We had our first board meeting today where we talked about the direction of the club and the things we thought we should address first! We were all in agreement that this year we should focus on the members! With the first task giving us a place to talk share and conduct club business. A long needed website update, as we all know the current site is out of date and hard to navigate. I have built a test site on the platform we think we should switch to. This is a test site so please check it out and let us know what you think. https://cincyreefbod.wixsite.com/website. There is also a app you can download to use the site on your phone. See the photo in the comments.

If we get member approval we are looking to make the switch by the end of this month. With the price being just slightly higher we all feel this is the right direction to take, but we want to hear from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vice President / Webmaster Jthouse92's Avatar
    Our first yearly meeting will be in March. At this meeting we hope to have everyone come out and truly get ideas on how to make the club a better place! We are still looking for a place to have it, so if you have any ideas please let us know! Date place and time TBD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk