Thread: Club position and members list

Club position and members list

I am a new member and was curious if there is a place to view all the other members and see who holds what positions within the club. Also was wondering if there was a list of group buys or special events the club has participated in the last year that I could share with some of my reef keeping friends so I could try to get them to support the local club and show them some potential benefits.

Vice President / Webmaster Jthouse92's Avatar
    Hey!

There used to be navigation tabs on the left of the home screen that had the current BOD potions. Sadly they have vanished, hence the reason we are tackling the website problems first! As for old group buys, you can find information if you filter back through old forum topics. But here are a few from years past;

Salt
    Light bulbs
    RO/DI water purification
    Clean up crew
    Food dry/frozen
    Phyto /copepods/rotifers
    Rock/sand
    additives
    Carbon

But we are not limited to just that, in the coming month we will post a thread to vote and talk about options. Then the BOD will look into each option and get costs ect.

As for members we have 40 paid members, and over 3000 registered usernames on the site currently.

Vice President / Webmaster Jthouse92's Avatar
    Hey!

Good news they are back at the bottom will be the current BOD and moderators.
    http://www.cincyreef.com/content.php?4-club-information

Thank you very much!